Walk In Bathtub Installation in Rantoul, Illinois
Looking to have a Walk-in Tub installed in Rantoul, Illinois? Independent Home Products, LLC has been installing walk-in tubs in Rantoul for years. Designed and manufactured in our own Long Island, NY factory, walk-in tubs installed in Rantoul by Independent Home Products, LLC are designed with safety, functionality, and style in mind. We take pride in assisting with helping people remain independent in their own homes for as long as possible. One simple way to help a loved one remain in their Rantoul home is installing a walk-in bathtub. Our tubs fit into any standard bathtub space and are installed quickly and professionally by our Rantoul walk-in bathtub installation team.
Call for a FREE Quote
Benefits of Installing a Walk in Tub in your Rantoul Home
- Safety – Decrease your risk of falls in your Rantoul bathroom. Walk-in tubs by Independent Home Products, LLC have a low entry threshold and well-placed grab bars.
- Therapeutic – Excellent for folks after stroke, back problems, leg or hip issues, diabetes, and poor circulation. Patients with diabetes know the importance of keeping their feet clean. Unfortunately, this becomes difficult when mobility is limited. Let Independent Home Products, LLC install a therapeutic walk-in bathtub in your Rantoul home and gain peace of mind that your diabetes can be managed a little more easily.
- Comfort – Our Rantoul walk in bathtubs have elevated seats and convenient grab bars
- Beauty – High gloss finish and gleaming stainless fixtures
- Ease – Independent Home Products, LLC walk-in tubs have a nonporous surface is that easy to clean and resists mildew
- Quality – Water tight doors are guaranteed not to leak. All walk-in tubs installed in Rantoul come with a lifetime warranty on all parts and labor.
Experienced Rantoul Walk-In Tub Installation
Quality is of utmost importance to Independent Home Products, LLC when it comes to installing walk-in tubs in Rantoul. We only work with a small, trusted group of installers skilled in multiple trades including electrical, plumbing, demolition, and more. Our staff has been working together for close to 10 years and has developed a close, almost familial bond with each other. Independent Home Products, LLC has been installing walk-in tubs in Rantoul since 2007 so you can be sure that you are dealing with true professionals.
Our Process for Installing a Walk-In Bathtub in Rantoul
Whether you are installing a new tub where there was not one before or are converting a standard tub in Rantoul to a walk-in tub, the process is similar and the process is executed to our customers' delight. Below are the steps we take to ensure proper installation:
- First, we'll come to assess your current situation and your unique needs.
- We'll assist you in choosing the most appropriate walk-in bathtub for your home.
- Your old bathtub will be removed and hauled away.
- Next, we'll assess your plumbing and make any necessary repairs or adjustments.
- Your walk-in tub will be molded and completed according to your specifications.
- If you have chosen a hydrotherapy model, additional electrical work will be completed.
- After installation, we'll test to make sure the tub working properly, and show you how to operate it.
- Any required finish work will be completed.
- Additional grab bars, an elevated toilet seat, and any other adaptations can also be made
Rantoul Walk In Tubs At A Fair Price
Walk-in tubs vary greatly in terms of quality and price. Independent Home Products, LLC will help you choose the best tub for your unique needs and your budget. We take great pride in our honesty and integrity. We offer fair pricing to install a walk-in bathtub in your Rantoul home. We are here to make this process as simple and affordable as possible.
High-Quality Walk-In Bathtubs
We manufacture our own line of high-quality walk-in bathtubs in Long Island, NY. Each and every tub is thoroughly tested to ensure that every bathtub is built to a high standard of quality. Independent Home Products, LLC is so confident in their products that we offer a lifetime warranty with each walk-in tub installation. Since 2007, Independent Home Products, LLC has been perfecting our walk-in tub installation process in order to better assist our customers. Call us today to learn more about our quality walk-in tub installation in Rantoul.
Call for FREE Walk In Bathtub Installation Quote
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "Independent Home had more of the things I needed and wanted. As far as reviews go, they're more of everything than most of the other ones. The sales reps were very nice. I had a couple and they were good salesmen. However, I was disappointed when they were gone and their part was over. Then there came another part that we've no longer negotiated with and had the people reinstalled it. Furthermore, on the installation, I was under the impression that I had to be satisfied and they were under the impression that they were doing what they were paid just to do and that was it. It was a pleasant experience but just like everything, there's just some things that can't work out with one end as it does with the other end. Nevertheless, I'm happy and would recommend them."
H. of IL2016-08-24
★★★★★ - "The installation of my walk in tub only took 1 day. I love it and the water jets on my legs are so relaxing."
★★★★☆ - "The walk-in tub from Independent Home seemed like a good deal. Purchasing it was easy and the installers were nice. But there are a few things that perturbed me. The walk-in tub takes so long to fill and I'm not very patient. I don't wanna sit there for 15 minutes while the bathtub fills, which I have to do. It's my water pressure and then I run out of hot water. They recommended the 50 but I said that the 40-gallon tank would be okay. Then by the time the walk-in tub gets all the way up to where I need it to start, the water starts getting cold."
Carol, Walk In Tubs in Oak Lawn, IL2021-02-08
★★★★★ - "The walk-in tub from Independent Home seemed like a good deal. Purchasing it was easy and the installers were nice. But there are a few things that perturbed me. The walk-in tub takes so long to fill and I'm not very patient. I don't wanna sit there for 15 minutes while the bathtub fills, which I have to do. It's my water pressure and then I run out of hot water. They recommended the 50 but I said that the 40-gallon tank would be okay. Then by the time the walk-in tub gets all the way up to where I need it to start, the water starts getting cold."
Carol, Walk In Tubs2020-11-05
★★★★★ - "The speed drain is a great feature for my walk in bathtub. It only takes about 80 seconds to entirely drain."
Robert in Chicago, IL2015-04-27
★★★★★ - "I couldn't believe that my walk in tub was instatlled in less than a day! The workers were very professional and curteous to clean up eveyrthing and test the walk in tub before they left."
Jack & Sara2015-04-27
★★★★★ - "The fella that visited me and showed me the walk-in tub options was very paitent with me. They even added a custom hip jet sice I broke my hip a few years back."
Julia in Chicago, IL2015-04-27