Walk In Tub Prices in South Bend, IN
Need Prices For a Walk In Tub in South Bend, Indiana? So how much does a South Bend Walk-In-Tub Cost? This is a quick and easy question to answer once a trained Independent Home Walk-In Tub specialist is called to assess and measure your bathroom space. In home estimates are free.
Simply Call (888) 360-4568
Simple Walk in Tub Pricing in South Bend
Your quoted South Bend Walk-In Tub price will be valid for a full 30 days from the date of consultation. No pressure! There is no obligation to make a decision on the spot. Independent Home Products, LLC Walk-In Tubs will happily deliver and install a quality walk in tub and offer you affordable pricing to suit your unique needs. Simply call (888) 360-4568.
You will be asked the following during your free-in home consultation:
- Will you need your new walk in tub to be installed?
- How is your electrical and plumbing configured?
- What is the gallon capacity of your hot water heater?
- How many doorways are there between your home entrance and the bathroom door?
- Will you require a Walk-In Tub with an outward swinging door for wheelchair accessibility?
- What is the configuration of your current bathroom, and what are your goals for adding a walk in?
- Are there currently windows where the walk in tub will be installed?
- Do you currently have a tub/shower combo, regular tub or a shower stall?
- Do you suffer from any medical conditions such as arthritis or circulation challenges?
- Will you need air and/or whirlpool jets for your Walk-In Tub?
- What other features do you need for your South Bend Walk-In Tub?
- What is the height weight of the person(s) who will be using the Walk-In?
Call Independent Home Products, LLC (888) 360-4568 today for a free in-home consultation and quote for a walk in bath tub in your South Bend home. We look forward to helping you get an accurate and affordable price for your South Bend Walk-In Tub.
Call for Fast FREE Quote
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "Independent Home had more of the things I needed and wanted. As far as reviews go, they're more of everything than most of the other ones. The sales reps were very nice. I had a couple and they were good salesmen. However, I was disappointed when they were gone and their part was over. Then there came another part that we've no longer negotiated with and had the people reinstalled it. Furthermore, on the installation, I was under the impression that I had to be satisfied and they were under the impression that they were doing what they were paid just to do and that was it. It was a pleasant experience but just like everything, there's just some things that can't work out with one end as it does with the other end. Nevertheless, I'm happy and would recommend them."
H. of IL2016-08-24
★★★★★ - "The speed drain is a great feature for my walk in bathtub. It only takes about 80 seconds to entirely drain."
Robert in Chicago, IL2015-04-27
★★★★★ - "I couldn't believe that my walk in tub was instatlled in less than a day! The workers were very professional and curteous to clean up eveyrthing and test the walk in tub before they left."
Jack & Sara2015-04-27
★★★★★ - "The fella that visited me and showed me the walk-in tub options was very paitent with me. They even added a custom hip jet sice I broke my hip a few years back."
Julia in Chicago, IL2015-04-27
★★★★★ - "The installation of my walk in tub only took 1 day. I love it and the water jets on my legs are so relaxing."
Call for FREE Walk In Tub Prices Quote